Diversity and inclusion
We invest in a culture of inquiry, innovation, growth and development to maintain active engagement and participation in our communities and to enhance and celebrate the diversity of our studios.
Doing this enables those who work with or alongside us to feel able to bring their fullest contributions.
We strongly believe we all have a role to keep contributing, progressing and owning our individuality, and making space for the uniqueness of those around us.
Having the backing and knowledge of one of our more experienced or specialist team members can assist with identifying areas of development and how to address them, provide broadened networking opportunities and insight into the company, and assist in developing a greater appreciation of the industry.
- Thrive (2019) — Lorne, VIC
- Design / Live / Love (2016) — Penrith, NSW
- Rethinking The Strip (2012) — Richmond, VIC
- Conversations About Place (2010) — Cairns, NT
- Adaptive Design (2008) — Manly, NSW
- Design for Liveability (2006) — Cairns, QLD
- Sustainable Design (2004) — Chirnside Park, VIC
- Strategic Planning (2002) — Werribee, VIC
- ESD Design & Technology (2000) — Beechworth, VIC
- Building on Tract’s History (1998) — Canberra, ACT
As part of our journey, our in-house Reconciliation Action Plan working group, under the guidance of carefully selected external advisors, are developing our strategies and declarations to create a culturally inclusive workplace. We are more than happy to confirm the contents once they have been finalised.