We are looking for highly motivated students with a strong track record of academic performance and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Applications should include:
1. Current CV
2. Folio e.g. drawings and/or reports
3. Cover letter outlining:
- Why they’re interested in working at Tract.
- What skills they can bring to the project and collaborative team.
- Why they’re interested in the research project topic.
- Their discipline preference.
Applications should be sent via email to email@example.com
by Monday, 2 October 2017 at 9am